This is a USED Limited Edition G5420TG in excellent condition with a Gretsch hard shell case included.
Boasting thundering twang, the G5420TG Limited Edition Electromatic® '50s Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® pays homage to the cherished Gretsch hollow bodies of the mid-1950s.
The arched maple top features sound-post bracing and oversized F-holes for renowned acoustic breadth, while the maple neck with rosewood fingerboard lets you fly through classic licks with ease.
Dual Black Top Filter’Tron pickups create a thundering, versatile sonic palette that can take you through a catalog of classic jazz, blues and rock 'n' roll tones. Authentic sounds are at your fingertips with a flexible control layout consisting of master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge and neck pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
Add the classic Black finish, early-'50s enlarged headstock, pearloid Hump Block inlays, tortoise pickguard with matching pickup inserts and gold hardware, plus other fine features including a secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, G-arrow knobs and Bigsby® B60 tailpiece for a hollow body that serves up classic twang and thump like no other.
- Arched maple top with maple back and sides
- Aged white body binding with B/W/B purfling
- Maple neck with 12”-radius, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid Hump Block inlays
- Early-'50s enlarged headstock
- Black Top Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups with tortoise inserts
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge volume control, neck volume control and three-position toggle switch
- Bigsby®-licensed B60 tailpiece
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- 3-ply tortoise pickguard
- Gold hardware
- Vintage-style open-back tuning machines
- Available in Black