Boasting an electrifying offset angular shape and lightning-fast neck, X Series Kelly™ models exude metal sophistication, while also delivering massive sound and reliable performance at an exceptional value.
The all-new X Series Kelly KEXS features lightweight and resonant mahogany body-wings with a unique shattered mirror top. Its through-body maple neck features a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for solid stability even under environmental and climate duress, while the 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is the ideal surface for comfortable, fast and intricate playing.
This axe is equipped with volcanic Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups that erupt with a fiery high end for blistering hard rock runs or heavy metal riffing. Tone can be altered with a three-way pickup toggle switch and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Boasting sensational style, the X Series Kelly KEXS features a wicked Shattered Mirror finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, white body binding, mirror sharkfin inlays and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body-wings with shattered mirror top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and mirror sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-way position switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Shattered Mirror with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, white binding and black hardware